What you eat during the day and evening can affect your deep sleep patterns. If your diet consists of a high amount of processed foods you may want to try eating more wholesome products. You may want to eliminate, reduce, or substitute the amount of sugars, fats, and preservatives from your daily intake of food. This may benefit your ability to fall asleep fast at night as well as improve your general health.
How much water should we drink before sleeping?
Studies show that your daily recommended water intake should be around 8 glasses, or 2 liters. If your body is well hydrated it won’t signal you to wake up during the night. Try to avoid drinking water or other liquids two hours before bed if the need to urinate wakes you up during the night.
Is it good to drink tea before bed?
Sometimes it’s difficult to empty your mind of all these details long enough to fall asleep. This can lead to tossing and turning as your mind fights sleep. Tea with calming ingredients like Chamomile, Lavender, Passion flower helps calm your mind and make you fall asleep better. It’s essential to select tea that is free from sleep-disrupting caffeine.
In 2016 study show that women who drank chamomile tea every night for 2 weeks had better sleep quality, also this organic sleeping tea is non-habit forming. Therefore it’s safe for anyone to drink every day before bed. This is a good choice for those who start having short-term insomnia and would like natural remedy for deep sleep.
Top 10 Bedtime tea that help you sleep
- Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Sleepytime Extra, with chamomile and valerian root
- Twinings of London 100% Pure Camomile
- Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Sleepytime, with chamomile, spearmint and lemongrass
- Bigelow Sweet Dreams Herbal Tea with chamomile rose blossoms & mint herbs
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Chamomile Herbal Tea
- .Yogi Tea – Bedtime – Supports a Good Night’s Sleep with Passionflower and Chamomile with Licorice, Cardamom and Cinnamon
- Paromi Tea Organic Sleep with Me with chamomile, linden leaf, and lemon balm
- Tiesta Tea with Lavender Chamomile, Loose Leaf Herbal Tea
- Hey Girl Sleep Aid tea with Chamomile , Valerian Root & Lemon Balm
- Lipton Herbal Bedtime Bliss with mint and chamomile, and aroma of orange peel
Here are Top 10 Bedtime tea that help you fall asleep fast and tastes great.