Believe it or not! Sleep disorders in the most common trigger for your acne besides anxiety, stress and frustration. Without adequate sleep, the sleep hormone can’t function properly and won’t recover your health issues during your 7 hours of sleep. If you find yourself with more acne than usual, investigate your recent sleep ritual because insomnia can cause acne.
All of us that have to deal with acne on a regular basis are probably looking for natural ways in order to handle the situation. The simple fact of the matter is, we did not come in to the point where we have acne overnight and we cannot expect for it to disappear overnight either.
A buildup of toxins in our body is often at the very core of our acne problem and in order to cure the problem totally, we’re going to need to remove some of these toxins from our body. Even without getting too radical with our treatment, there are ten specific things that you should make sure you’re doing on a daily basis in order to effectively deal with your Insomnia Acne.
- Getting adequate sleep. This is something that a lot of us have a difficult time doing, either because we have a problem sleeping at night or because our lives are so busy that rest is just not an option. If you really want to deal with your acne problem and face it head on, you need to make time to rest and not make any excuses. Most of us need 7 hours of sleep every night and we need to take time for ourselves in order to relax or else we are never going to be able to get rid of our skin problems. In case you wonder why we all need 7 hours of sleep.
- Eat a balanced diet. This is something that is very difficult for many of us to do, particularly considering the fact that we have a lifestyle that is not conducive to eating well. If you want to get rid of the problem skin that you are dealing with, however, you need to skip the fast food and sugar-based snacks and eat some raw fruits and vegetables instead. Try top 10 food for good sleep and good health for a week, you would be surprised with how much you begin to enjoy a daily salad or a bowl of fruit.
- Drinking enough water. Acne is often a result of dehydration so make sure that you are drinking plenty of pure water on a daily basis and skip the sodas and sports drinks. Do this for a week, your skin will be noticeably clearer. How much water should you drink, find out more.
- Shower regularly and after each workout or physical activity where you sweat. Sweating is good for the skin, but the salt it leaves behind can clog your pores.
- Wash your pillowcase at least every other night—When you wash your face before you go to bed and lay your face against a dirty pillow case, you allow those germs to go right back into your cleaned pores.
- Keep anything that touches your face clean with antibacterial wipes. Things like cell phones, glasses or sunglasses, headphones or ear bud wires can carry bacteria that will infect your pores and make your acne worse.
- Avoid Nicotine. Smoking is bad for your health in general, and it triggers Insomnia. It will clog your pores and that is NOT good for acne.
- Don’t hide acne with your hair. It’s tempting to want to hide your acne with your hair, but that’s not good for infected skin. Your hair has oil of its own. When you allow it to hang over your acne, it will use that oil to clog your pores and increase your acne problems.
- Don’t pop or pick your acne. Each acne blemish contains bacteria. When you clean your face, then pop your zits, you allow that bacteria to go all over your face and spread to other areas of your face.
- Try honey mask. Honey is an antibacterial, and can disinfect and help heal blemishes. You can use honey as a mask on your face a few times a week to help clear acne. It is gentle on your skin, even if you have the most sensitive skin. Just rub the honey on your entire face. Let it sit until it’s totally dry, and then peel it off like you would any commercial mask.
There are a lot of different things that promise to help us with our snoring and some of them work quite nicely while others only really scratch the surface. One of the things that has come along in recent years which claims to help with snoring are nasal strips. These really didn’t come out inContinue reading “How do nasal strips stop snoring? What is best natural way to stop snoring?”
Feel a little more fabulous while you were sleeping. Aromatherapy is best used to facilitate stress relief, but it’s as well useful in addressing sleep disorders. There are many aromatherapy recipes for insomnia. Aromatherapy is the therapeutic utilization of essential oils to comfort and mend, and it is among the fastest growing complementary therapies inContinue reading “Best Aromatherapy Recipe for insomnia”
There are some people who do get the recommended amount of sleep, but still get up fatigued. If you ask the Sleep Specialist “Can pillows help sleep apnea“, the answer is yes, it can save you as this related to the snoring. Snoring is a very serious medical issue. To combat that, sleep apnea pillowsContinue reading “Can pillows help sleep apnea?”