Drowsiness is a simple feeling that can be relieved by going to sleep. Fatigue is more serious such that sleep can never relieve the condition. Doctors say Chronic Fatigue Syndrome can cause Insomnia because the patients may feel the chronic pain during sleep. When the pain are unbearable, they can’t get enough sleep.
Sometimes, the symptoms of chronic fatigue are associated by other illnesses, such as diabetes, addison’s disease, eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia, arthritis, kidney disease, congestive heart disease, lupus, cancer, and even malnutrition. If the patient is suffering the symptoms due to one of the mentioned diseases, medical advices are needed before giving them any kind of treatment. These symptoms are entirely different from the normal and common chronic fatigue symptoms, which often happen to adults who lead a pretty stressful and unhealthy lifestyle.
What triggers chronic fatigue syndrome?
Chronic fatigue symptoms can be triggered by psychological and physical conditions, which include the following:
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia, narcolepsy, or apnea
- Asthma or hay fever
- Illegal drugs or alcohol regular use
- Ongoing pain
- Grief and depression
What is the best treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome?
11 Best natural treatments for Chronic Fatigue syndrome (CFS) which can help patients to overcome their CFS conditions are as below.
- Getting adequate and regular sleep each night is essential.
- Eating balanced and healthy diet, as well as drinking lots of water everyday, is another to curb the symptoms.
- Learning to avoid a sedentary daily lifestyle can bring the energy out of you. Even simple walking and jogging can help you relax.
- Maintaining a reasonable personal and work schedule will avoid you from getting easily tired.
- Avoiding the increase in your stress level and avoiding stress-triggering activities will keep those symptoms away.Also, taking off from stressful circumstances will help you avoid too much stress like taking vacation when needed.
- Dealing with relationship problems in a calmer way.
- Taking multivitamins
- Avoid too much night life activities as well as refraining from too much consumption of nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, or drugs.
- Reflexology massage. It is not only a good way to relax but it also helps improve your blood circulation.
- Acupuncture, is perfect for the more adventurous type. It increases physical and mental strength, a very ideal way to help overcome those symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Aromatherapy, which gives you not only inner peace but helps you instantly relax after a whole day of stress and demands.
All these natural remedies are believed to bring effective calming results; however, if the patient is suffering from other illness, it is advised that they seek medical advice from a qualified, professional physician before trying out any of these alternative medications.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you test for chronic fatigue syndrome?
You should go to see doctor for a physical examination if you’re wondering whether you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). As there is no test for CFS, the doctor would ask you about your health conditions and examine for the sign and symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
What are the major symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome?
The major symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome(CFS) include feeling tired all the time(fatigue), loss of concentration, sore throat, unexplained joint pain and muscle, headache, exhaustion and drowsiness
What does a CFS crash feel like?
When your body and mind feel like it’s going to explode or overwhelm physically or mentally, that’s how people called (chronic fatigue syndrome) CFS crash. The world seems so blues, you feel feverish with no actual fever and your body system is overloaded with your tiredness.