Stressed out? and don’t know what to do. You need to remember that when you are going through a situation that is stressful, you need to find ways to relieve it. How would vary from person to person. There are many ways you can do if you can’t sleep because of stress.
There are many ailments and diseases that are related to stress. Understand that stress affects the whole body. From the major organs like the heart, lungs, kidneys and then you also have the brain. Physically and mentally when a person is overloaded or stretched beyond his or her limit, just like a rubber band, the body as a whole feels the effects. The brain then keeps you awake even though you’re tired before bed.
10 things to do if you can’t sleep because of stress.
- Exercise – remember that when you exercise, you are enabling the body to produce endorphins, often called the happy hormones. These hormones are produced by the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus and they act like drug in your system, easing the pain and tension that you feel in your body and produces an overall sense of well being.
- Meditation – another alternative that you can use is to do practice meditation. Meditation is actually letting your mind relax and achieve state of calmness while you are awake. It’s like stepping into a place where you can find peace and happiness, detaching yourself from the world and all the stress that you will ever feel. It promotes relaxation, it lets you build internal energy, enhance your concentration, and overall achieve a sense of well-being.
- Pampering – for some, they find ways to relieve stress through leisure. It can be in the form of shopping, going to the spa and getting a massage or going to the salon, getting manis and pedis or getting their hair done. Pampering is one form of leisure that is a sure fire way of relieving stress. But don’t overdo and overspend on this as it only works for short term.
- Travelling – another of leisurely activities that many people opt for when they want to relieve stress. In a way, this is a form of detachment from the situation or place where they feel the tension. Being able to escape and relax the mind often helps people to ease the stress that they are feeling in the system.
- Talking – one of the most basic, primary and easiest way to relieve stress. When you are undergoing something that is putting a strain in your system, or when you have a problem, or when you just feel that you are being pulled from all sides and you are about to break, what you need to do is just sit back and talk to someone about the situation. Talking is a cure all, since it releases tension from your body and it enables you to analyze the situation that you are going through. When you talk to someone whom you can trust, you are able to release the negative emotions that are stored inside you. By talking about the situation, you are now helping your body and mind to release the stress that is stored inside.
- Spiritual health is not just about religion, though it is part of it. The reality is that spiritual health comes before religion, since this is what connects us to our faith and our beliefs. Spirituality is actually the connection that we have with the meaning and purpose that you have in life. It is the discovery of who you are and what you can do. It is the balance that provides you with inner strength, with hope and with inner peace.
- Be Still and Listen. when you tune in to your inner voice and you really identify the factors that make you whole, you are feeding your spirit and helping it to grow. In meditation practices like yoga and breathing exercises, you are channeling your mind and body and letting the spirit grow and take precedence. It is important that we should feed and nourish the spiritual side of our lives. By taking simple walks, letting all of the stress go, prayer, finding peace and harmony, you are giving food to your spirit. Remember that you should never neglect your spiritual health.
- Mental Health Awareness. A lot of people are bitter, angry, lonely, skeptical and violent because they forgot to nourish their mental health and just let it deteriorate. They feel embittered of life and they feel that they do not have the will or purpose to survive each day.
- Self Awareness. stay connected to what really defines you., find ways to enrich your spiritual side. There are many ways, and all of them will need you. You as the person, and you as the instigator. Remember that there is no force on earth that can make you move if you do not want to move. You need to be aware of what you need and what will work for you. For some it is the connection to nature that nourished their soul. Then there are others who find fulfilment in helping others. Find your niche and stay there or you can combine and mix and match to enrich and feed you soul to make it healthy.
- Sleep. this is one of the most basic ways on how a person can get some relief from stress. Try all the 9 steps and you can dive into your peaceful sleep. Sleep is important since it helps the mind and body to regenerate and relax. Remember that when you are facing a stressful situation, your mind is on overload. You are triggering your body to produce an overload of hormones that in most cases, will lead to harming your system. When you sleep, you are letting your body and mind to take its much needed rest. You are helping your system to shut down and cool off. Have you ever noticed that when you have a good night’s sleep, you just feel recharged, alert and ready to face the day? This is how sleep helps you to relieve stress. Everybody can sleep within 10 min, if you know how.
Have you ever heard of the phrase, “It all starts in the mind.” This is true. It all starts in out noggin and the powerful clump of muscle that signals and transmits information to our body and soul. When the mind is healthy everything else follows. Your body, your spirit, and your emotions, they are all at the top of their game. All of these factors in life are intertwined, one will not work without the other. The mind is like the soil where everything grows.
There are a lot of different things that promise to help us with our snoring and some of them work quite nicely while others only really scratch the surface. One of the things that has come along in recent years which claims to help with snoring are nasal strips. These really didn’t come out inContinue reading “How do nasal strips stop snoring? What is best natural way to stop snoring?”
Feel a little more fabulous while you were sleeping. Aromatherapy is best used to facilitate stress relief, but it’s as well useful in addressing sleep disorders. There are many aromatherapy recipes for insomnia. Aromatherapy is the therapeutic utilization of essential oils to comfort and mend, and it is among the fastest growing complementary therapies inContinue reading “Best Aromatherapy Recipe for insomnia”
There are some people who do get the recommended amount of sleep, but still get up fatigued. If you ask the Sleep Specialist “Can pillows help sleep apnea“, the answer is yes, it can save you as this related to the snoring. Snoring is a very serious medical issue. To combat that, sleep apnea pillowsContinue reading “Can pillows help sleep apnea?”