When can we say that our stress level is already too high? How do you know if your really stressed? Here are ten warning signs of stress overload that you should take proper consideration. Read through the list and see if you are experiencing such in your daily life. You can say that it’s already too much when you face certain conditions as below.
- Sudden Anger-You experience sudden anger. Have you noticed when you easily get angry and lash out the people near you like your partner, co-worker, friends or family members? If this is happening to you with no apparent reason, beware. You might be experiencing stress overload without you knowing it.
- Feel Burdened– You are feeling beaten even with small things you do in your life. If you feel quite burdened by your normal routine and you are having that feeling of wanting to just go away and leave it all behind, you are overly stressed.
- Worry a lot-You worry too much without significant reason. If you find that you are worrying too much for almost the entire day, you have reached your limit of stress.
- Depressed-You are feeling depressed and unmotivated to work. If what interested you before doesn’t interest you anymore. Or when you don’t feel excited to do the things you used to do before for pleasure.
- Exhausted-You easily get exhausted and despite being tired you find it hard to sleep because your mind is still thinking about so many concerns keeping you wide awake the whole night.
- Sick Easily– You are suffering from constant colds and when somebody else is having colds or fevers you easily catch the virus and your recovery is slower than usual.
- Can’t focus– You find it hard to concentrate as your mental capacity is deteriorating. Your memory is also fading making you forget even the thing you are doing just a while ago.
- Mood Swings-You are having mood swings. From happy to being sad to the point that you just want to burst out with tears for no reason at all.
- Look Like Crap-You are starting to care less about yourself, your appearance, your relationship and your environment. It doesn’t matter anymore if you don’t brush your hair or say I love you to your partner like you always do.
- Busy at all times-You always lack time, like some evil took half of your day.
Most of the people think that panic attacks occur so suddenly that they cannot recognize their severances as well as any of their symptoms. This is true to some extent because mostly panic attacks occur without any prior warning but there are some prior symptoms which can always tell you about your state of mindContinue reading “How do you calm down from a panic attack at night?”
If you are one of the many people in the world who suffers from a poor night’s sleep and you can’t sleep because your mind keeps racing. You will certainly benefit from meditation as an addition to your everyday life. You probably lead a very busy lifestyle, working long hours or shift patterns, have childrenContinue reading “I can’t sleep because my mind keeps racing. And what are 5 benefits of meditation?”
Do you believe that you are suffering from menopause? If you are, you should know that you are not alone. As uncomfortable and as life altering as many of the menopause symptoms can be, it is a natural occurrence that many women experience, typically around the age of forty. As hard as it can beContinue reading “How can I sleep better during menopause? (8 ways)”