When can we say that our stress level is already too high? How do you know if your really stressed? Here are ten warning signs of stress overload that you should take proper consideration. Read through the list and see if you are experiencing such in your daily life. You can say that it’s already too much when you face certain conditions as below.
- Sudden Anger-You experience sudden anger. Have you noticed when you easily get angry and lash out the people near you like your partner, co-worker, friends or family members? If this is happening to you with no apparent reason, beware. You might be experiencing stress overload without you knowing it.
- Feel Burdened– You are feeling beaten even with small things you do in your life. If you feel quite burdened by your normal routine and you are having that feeling of wanting to just go away and leave it all behind, you are overly stressed.
- Worry a lot-You worry too much without significant reason. If you find that you are worrying too much for almost the entire day, you have reached your limit of stress.
- Depressed-You are feeling depressed and unmotivated to work. If what interested you before doesn’t interest you anymore. Or when you don’t feel excited to do the things you used to do before for pleasure.
- Exhausted-You easily get exhausted and despite being tired you find it hard to sleep because your mind is still thinking about so many concerns keeping you wide awake the whole night.
- Sick Easily– You are suffering from constant colds and when somebody else is having colds or fevers you easily catch the virus and your recovery is slower than usual.
- Can’t focus– You find it hard to concentrate as your mental capacity is deteriorating. Your memory is also fading making you forget even the thing you are doing just a while ago.
- Mood Swings-You are having mood swings. From happy to being sad to the point that you just want to burst out with tears for no reason at all.
- Look Like Crap-You are starting to care less about yourself, your appearance, your relationship and your environment. It doesn’t matter anymore if you don’t brush your hair or say I love you to your partner like you always do.
- Busy at all times-You always lack time, like some evil took half of your day.
Heartburn does not just affect those who are high stressed or love their spicy foods. Pregnant women suffer from heartburn too. You will find as your pregnancy progresses that antacids tend to become your best friend. Heartburn has nothing to do with your heart. Is it okay to sleep with heartburn? It’s best to sleepContinue reading “Is it okay to sleep with heartburn when you’re pregnant? with 10 remedies”
As hard as we all try to take good care of our teeth, almost everyone experiences a toothache at least once in their life, some more than others. Unfortunately, most toothaches are just severe enough that they can hinder a personís ability to continue on with their daily tasks. Of course, a dentist should beContinue reading “What to do if you can’t sleep because of toothache? 4 natural remedies”
Can’t sleep after night of drinking? You had a fun night out last night with your romantic partner or a few close friends. Although you may have had a great time the night before, you may be feeling a little bit weird the next day, especially if you consumed alcohol. If alcohol was consumed, youContinue reading “Can’t sleep after night of drinking? 6 Remedies for Hangover”